- The final entry is made for an academic year, from mid-September to mid-June. It is final when the student completes and signs the form provided by the school.
- Each student agrees to read the general conditions and school regulations.
- For minors, parental signature is required.
TERMINATION DURING THE CURRENT YEAR
- Termination at the end of the first semester is possible, but must be done by registered mail by the end of December to Béatrice Bravo – ch. de l’Ancien-Tir 10 – 1252 Meinier.
- An appointment for a shorter period may be accepted if places are available and in agreement with the direction (will be mentioned on the contract).
- The first lesson of course is not binding, but costs CHF 25.- (registration fee). Out of respect for participants, it is not possible to do a trial lesson during a workshop, or when a class has already started for several weeks.
- In order not to disrupt classes, spectators are not allowed in classrooms. They are requested to register and participate in the entire lesson.
- In order for your registration to be effective, 50% of the fees must be received a week before the beginning of a class. The balance is due no later than the second lesson. Students who have not paid their school fees at the latest before the start of the second lesson will not be allowed in the classroom.
- People who don’t want to continue after taking a trial lesson should let it know by mail or telephone, otherwise the full amount will be due.
- Any delay results in recall costs.